Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Payroll Adjustment Calculator and Take Home Pay Estimator

It's tax season and many folks will realize they are getting a huge refund.  While this might be considered good news, it also means you've given the government an interest free loan all year.  Alternatively, perhaps you discover you underpaid your taxes during the year and find you even owe a penalty for underpaying during the year.  

Click here for a handy payroll adjustment calculator.  

Grab your latest pay stub and use this tool to help figure out what changes you need to make to your tax withholding.  If your pay stub does not include information about the allowances you are claiming, you may need to go to your company's payroll department and ask to see what your W-4 currently looks like.  

After using the above tool, fill out a new W-4 by clicking here.  Or, go back to your company's payroll department and ask to fill out a new W-4 to change your future tax withholdings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment